Marie-Brigitte BISSEN is the Managing Director of EVOLUTION PLUS, a human development company that provides executive coaching and team-coaching, specialised in Alternative Conflit Resolution solutions and CoDP.
She has more than 20 years experience in human resources development with individuals and teams both in the financial and the industrial sectors and at a European level.
Prior to the launch of the Company, Marie-Brigitte was, for 5 years, Vice-President Human Resources and member of the Executive Committee of Nationwide Global Headquarters, a life-insurance Company with several European affiliates based in Luxembourg and belonging to the fortune 500 American Company – Nationwide – employing more than 30 000 associates worldwide.
Marie-Brigitte’s prior experience includes 18 years with the European chemical branch of the former Mobil Oil (Now Jindal Films) where she held various Human Resource positions with increasing responsibility.
Marie-Brigitte holds a BA in economics and a degree in labour and social law (Brussels). She has served as a Legal Advisor to the Labour Court in Belgium for 10 years.
Marie-Brigitte has trained as a Sophrologist and is a Master-Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming. She is a certified MBTI coach (Paris) and FIRO-B facilitator (Oxford). She holds a degree in Coaching from the Psychology department of Paris University. She is a certified Mediator.
- Executive Coach & HR Development Consultant
- Master-Practitioner in NLP
- Master-Practitioner in Sophrology
- Certified MBTI coach - Certified Facilitator FIRO-B
- More than 20 yrs Management experience –Industry & Finance sectors
- DESU Coaching (University-Paris)
- Certified coach - EMCC
- President of the European Coaching Asociation of Luxembourg (ECA/EMCC Luxembourg)
- Certified Facilitator of "2 Young 2 retire" (USA)
- Accredited Mediator (Ministry of Justice - Belgium)
- Supervisor of coaches
"When you know where your are coming from, it is easier to know where you are going to"